In this tutorial, we learn how to add texture to stamped images using rubbing alcohol. First, stamp on your image with a regular stamp to a piece of paper. After you do this, you will take a cotton ball and dip it into ink, then dab this on the images. From here, you will dip that into rubbing alcohol and then dab on top of the images as well. Allow this to dry and if you don't have time, blow dry it evenly. Then, use embossed ink to raise the images up from the page. When finished, you will need to let it dry and then enjoy your craft!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades