This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category which will show you how to make a faux suede looking card with Stampin' Up! Take the creamy caramel card stock and punch out a large star using the large star punch. Now use the bone folder to curl the star you punched out. Flip the star over and repeat on the other side as well. You will see the edges coming apart. Then peel the star apart and what you will get is a piece of card stock that looks like suede and is really soft. Now you can use the small star punch to punch out a small star, repeat the process and stick the small star over the large star.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades