- A picture (that you've printed, and drawn yourself)
- A magnet
- Super glue or plastic cement
Step 1 Create Your Picture
Print out or draw a picture you want to turn into a magnet.
Step 2 Laminate It
Take your picture to your local office store. Usually, laminating costs $1 to $2 per 8.5" x 11" sheet.
Step 3 Cut Out Your Laminated Picture
Cut around your picture, being careful not to cut into the bubble in the laminate that's just on the edge of it.
Step 4 Glue a Magnet to Your Picture
At the craft store, you can get block, circle, or strip magnets. Adhere the magnet of your choice to the back of your picture with super glue or plastic cement.
Step 5 Let It Dry
Don't hang your magnet on the fridge until it's completely dry!
Step 6 Hang & Enjoy!
Once dry, your magnet is ready to hang on your fridge or give as a gift!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades