In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a shimmer mist mixture for cards. Begin by filling a small spray bottle with rubbing alcohol. Now add about 1/2 tsp-tbsp of Champagne Mist shimmer paint into the spray bottle and shake it to mix it. Users can also use frost white or platinum shimmer paint. To apply the shimmer mixture on a card, spray the mist in the air and wave the card stock into the mist. The alcohol will help dry the paint faster. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn how to make a shimmer mixture to apply to their projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades