Here are some instructions on heat embossing on polymer clay. This video includes tips for embossing both baked and unbaked clay. You will need polymer clay, a rubber stamp, pigment ink, embossing powder and a heat gun. Roll out the clay onto a nice thin sheet of clay and bake the selected piece. Then stamp the baked clay with ink as desired. Sprinkle the embossment powder onto the stamped area, and tap off the excess powder. Next, heat the embossed area with the embossment gun and watch the powder change from powder to solid.
You can also add decorative clay borders and bake the polymer clay again to add some flourishes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades