In this tutorial, we learn how to make a four leaf clover pattern. First, fold your paper in half, then fold it in half in the other direction. Next, fold the edges making a point and then cut a half an inch along the edge, making a cone shape. end the shape on the right side, making a heart shape. When you unfold, you will have a four leaf clover! You can use any size of paper to make this, just make sure you use green paper to keep the theme Irish. This is a great project for kids to learn and only takes a couple short minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades