This is a great tutorial on making wonderful little artsy butterflies with your own two hands! They're sparkling butterflies, which you make with fantasy film, a butterly image, permanent ink that dries on non-porous surfaces, craft iron, acrylic stamps, and a non-stick craft mat.
Just watch the whole video tutorial to learn how to create a sparkling butterfly with Fantasy Film. The fantasy film in this project is from Art Glitter and the stamps are from Lauren Meader.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades