Even as early as first grade art class, you learn that watercolor/painting is an entirely different category from stamping, which basically requires a stamp pad and rubber stamp. But this tutorial blurs the line between the two art forms in the most attractive way possible.
Watch the video to learn a simple technique using waterbased markers and a fine mist sprayer on rubber stamps. By spraying the rubber stamp with mist, you'll liquify your colors, creating a light watercolor effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades