In this tutorial, we learn how to do the glitter windows technique when card making. First, you will need to pick an area in the card where you want the window to be at. Then, grab a piece of card stock and stamp the areas out where you want the empty space for the window to be. Next, set this aside and grab another piece of paper in a different color. Apply glitter to this, then let it dry before attaching the cut out piece onto this. Now you can use this for the rest of your card and have a unique looking and beautiful card!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades