Christmas may not be until a few months from now, but it's never too early to start crafting for the holidays! If you're excited about the holiday season and can't wait to begin crafting gifts and cards for your loved ones, check out this video to learn how to make an accordian folded Christmas paper flower.
With red and green stripes and a circular red glitter center, this flower is versatile and can be used to adorn greeting cards as well as other paper projects. To get the how-to, simply take a gander at this tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades