In order to make and use a stencil, you will need the following: pencil, blue painter's tape, Dura Lar film, Self-healing mat, spray adhesive, old canvas board, airbrush, compressed air, airbrush paint, utility knife, paper, eraser, and an idea for a stencil. First, you will need to create a design. Sketch it out. Photocopy the design. Tape your design to your workstation. Tape down a sheet of Dura Lar film. Use the utility knife to cut out your stencil. To airbrush this design on clothing, tape your stencil to it. Then, airbrush your design onto it. Then, carefully remove your stencil from the fabric.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades