After a long marathon run, runners like to refresh with a nice bottle - or ten - of water. But if you've ever run for an extended period of time, especially in high heat, you know that you not only lose water through sweat, but also electrolytes and salts that help keep your energy up.
So if you're preparing a post-marathon reenergizing pack, make sure you either include Gatorade or a packet of instant tea or drink mix that can be added to water for extra nutrients. Watch this tutorial to learn how to make a water bottle treat holder that attaches your packet to your water bottle. The treat holder is embellished with a bird, heart, and flowers for a cheery way to end your journey.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades