In order to make a Cuttlebug Smoosh Card, you will need the following materials: card stock (at least 3 different prints or colors), a ruler, distress tool, double sided tape or glue, distress ink, watermark stamp pad, decorative accessories, and scissors.
Cut 2 pieces of card stock: 3.5‚Äù x 2.25‚Äù and 3.25‚Äù x 2‚Äù. Distress the edges of the smaller one. Distress the smaller piece. Matte it on the larger piece.
Ink the watermark stamper. Stamp the paper that you‚Äôve chosen as the base of your card. Adhere smaller card stock to a larger one, placing it in the center. Adhere decorative items to the cards.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades