In this tutorial, we learn how to make a cat punch using Stampin' Up! products. First, you will need to use the: circle scalp punch, circle punch, oval punch (black and white), and five petal punch (black and white). You will also need two small circles each of black and pink for the eye and cheek area. Once you have all of these punched out, you will be able to assemble the head. Use the circle as the head and apply the white and black circles in the middle for the eyes. Use the flower punch for the ears underneath the circle and use the pink dot as the nose for the cat. To finish, you will use the long black and rest of the white as the body, then apply a black curved line for the tail! Also make sure you draw on a mouth and whiskers with a white pen and share with others!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades