How to Make a Christmas gift card holder with Stampin' Up!
Make a Christmas Gift Card Holder
• (Elegant Eggplant) craft paper, cut 4 ¼" by 11"
• "Whisper White" paper cut 1" by 7 ½" for belly band; remainder for making decorations
• Sticky strips
• "Sparkle and Shine" jumbo wheel, stamp pad and "Elegant Eggplant" ink
• Christmas Themed "Delightful Decorations' Stamp set and ornament punch
• Word Window punch and circular punch
• "Elegant Eggplant" grosgrain ribbon
• Glue or glue dots
• Score the 4 ¼" by 11" cut-out at 3" 51/2" and 8". Fold at scorings making a tent in the middle when opening the card (closed edge inside, open tent outside)
• On the holder's back, put sticky strips along three outer edges
• Using Sparkle and Shine wheel, ink designs sides of holder pocket. Ink bottom half of card's front
• Remove backing from sticky strip. Seal back of tent to create a card that opens revealing holder.
• On remaining white paper, use two "Delightful Decorations" stamps. Stamp decorations in "Elegant Eggplant" ink.
• Punch out with ornament punch
• Using "Word Window" punch, cut off edges of the holder so can insert gift card and create circular notch in edge's middle with circular punch
• Apply glue/ glue dots to ends of belly band, wrap around card and seal ends so can slide on or off
• Use glue/glue dots to decorate belly band with one decoration and tiny grosgrain ribbon; other ornament decorates upper part of the card's front
• Fill in the "to and from" for your gift, and insert your gift card!