In this tutorial, we learn how to make a clown punch using Stampin' Up! products. You will need: a red scallop circle, green key punch, orange scallop circle, heart shape, circle, oval, red circle, flower, black eyes, and a yellow small circle. After you have these punched out, make the hat out of the green large and oval shapes, then apply the flower to the top of the hat. Next, glue the circle behind this, then cut up the orange and red scalloped circles to create hair on the sides. Next, apply the eyes and the nose of the clown, then add in dashing and details with a black gel pen!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades