In this video, we learn how to make crayon resist watercolor background sheets. First, draw a pattern onto a piece of paper with crayons. You can make any kind of pattern that you want. After this, add some water color paint to the picture and use a credit card to push the paint around the picture. You will see that the crayon resists the paint and the paint sticks to the paper instead! Let this dry, then you will see that the crayon is still resisting the watercolor ink. After this, enjoy your picture and hang up somewhere to enjoy everyday.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades