In this tutorial, we learn how to make Ebenezer Scrooge using Stampin' Up punches. First, you will need to grab the guide that tells you which punches to punch out to make the character. Once you have all the colors and shapes punched out, then you will be able to put them together. The hat should be tall with a holly leaf and berries on it. Around his face should be a beard and a scarf around the neck. He should be wearing long sleeves with two buttons down the middle. Use a black gel pen to create the features on the face with an angry expression, then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades