In this tutorial, we learn how to make a flamingo using Stampin' Up punches. First, you will need to punch out two five petal punches (black and pink), pink scalloped punch, large oval pink punch, 1/2" circle punch, and 2 long window punches in pink. Also, four green star punches. First, put the long lines together to make the legs, then attach to the oval shape and another long one to make the neck. After this, make the beak, head, and wings of the flamingo as well. To finish this, draw on eyes and other features with a black gel pen, then place the green punches on the bottom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades