Dawn5377 teaches you how to create a flower brooch using the Big Shot tool. Start with the flower folds bigz die. Apply pieces of material over each flower and cover it all with a piece of acrylic. Pass it through the Big Shot tool and you will have flowers made of that material. Now use the basket and blooms bigz die and cut small circles with the process described above. Fold the flowers in half and create groupings of 3 or 4 flowers with different textures. Use a punch hole to cut pieces of cardboard. Stick those to the flowers using glue. Make a hole in the middle and add a corduroy button on top. Put the flowers one on top of the other, from large to small. Pierce a material circle using a pin and stick that circle to the flower, on top. Let that dry and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades