In order to make a flower vase card, with Stampin' Up, you will need the following: card stock, scissors, greeting stamp, Shimmer Mist, stickers, and ribbon. Using "certainly celery", stamp the image of the stem. Attach your ribbon to the front of the card. Then, with "Pretty in Pink", stamp on your flowers. Punch out the ornament punch out of pretty in pink punch. Trim it a little to make it look more like a vase. Trim the card. Center the white card stock over pink card stock. Use a tiny butterfly sticker. Spray a little Shimmer Mist on it. Position it on the front of your card. Stamp your greeting on the card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades