Stampin' Up Dawn shows how to use Stampin Up to create original gift card holders and sleeves in this craft tutorial. The tutorial shows how to create the Bashful Blue gift card holder. However, it should be noted that the Certainly Celery card does not utilize the scalloped edge design. The third style, Elegant Eggplant, uses ink #10510 and card stock #105126. You will need a strip of bashful blue card stock cut 4.5" by 7 3/4" scored at 3/4 and 4 1/4. Fold the score lines to create the sleeve. The whisper white card stock is cut to 3 1/4" by 9 3/4". Score it at 2" and 6 5/8". Fold at the scores to create the gift insert. On the edges, use the scalloped border punch to create a scalloped design. use a flower punch in the center to create a flower design. Add adhesive to seal the sleeve. Slide the white paper into the blue sleeve. Where the opening of the flower is on the blue card stock, stamp a petal design on to the white paper. Add ribbon and a silver brad to finish off the gift card holder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades