This video shows the method to make a gift card holder with "Stampin' Up." First, we use the Movers and Shapers to cut a heart shape on a paper. We use the add-ons cut by the Movers and Shapers to punch windows. Next, we use the Big Shot machine. Next, put a piece of Whisper White in the machine and cut at four and a quarter to eleven inches. Fold it into half and cut an inch and a half off the front top. Score the back panel at one and quarter inch. Take bags measuring 3 5/8 inch to 6 5/8 inch. Cut the bag at 3 3/4 inch. Cut off the jagged edge. Stick the cut bag at the back of the heart shaped cut on the Whisper White. Take a designer paper and punch off a heart shape out of it. Paste the heart inside the heart shaped cut on the whisper white. Cut another one inch to four inch Whisper White and paste it on the flap. Use block C from the "Well-Scripted" stamp set and stamp it in the front. Stick Dazzling Diamonds on the edge of the heart stuck. Tie a Melon Mambo ribbon on the top to finish the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades