Basic paper punches do two very extraordinary things for crafters: 1. They minimize your workload and save your fingers from completely drying out and falling off from weilding scissors at oblique angles the whole day, and 2. They create perfectly cut, perfectly uniform shapes and can be used over and over again.
Watch this video to learn how, with a few punches, you can create the basic shapes for making a hammer, wrench, and screwdriver. These tools can be tossed into a paper toolbox on a paper card for a nice Father's Day greeting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades