This video describes how to make a fancy-looking stationery card set holder. First, take a card and cut it down to 10*6.5 dimensions. On the 6.5 inch sides, score 1" each. On the 10 inch sides, score 1", 7" and 8". Using a pair of scissors, cut flaps on the 10" side on the scores upto 1". After cutting these slits, you can do any designs on the card in order to make the holder look beautiful. Now fold the card along all the scores to make creases. Now, using glue, stick the flaps together. Fold the card back over along the 7" and 8" scores to make a pocket-like structure. This is the card holder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades