In order to make a scallop square card with Stampin' Up, you will need the following: a big shot, a large scallop square # 115950 Bigz Clear die, stamps, adhesive, design paper, mini glue dots, decorative ornaments, and card stock. Place the acrylic, the die, and the card stock in the big shot and run it through. Fold and score the card stock, placing the crease at 4 1/4, before you run it through. Next, decorate the card. Place a piece of design paper in the center. Attach it with adhesive. Then, you can decorate it with stamps, ornaments, and additional card stock.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades