In this video, we learn how to make Life Savers treats. First, use the curly label punch and punch it out of a white paper. Next, fold this in half and then use your stamp-a-ma-Jig on card stock with a love and flower stamp. Use a black and pink marker to fill in the colors of the stamp. Next, stamp this on the piece that was folded in half, then punch out a heart and use sticky strip to adhere the individual life saver to the middle of the sentiment. Once finished, apply the heart and you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades