In this how to video, you will learn how to create a little chick with punches. You will need a 1 3/4 circle punch, a 1 1/2 circle punch, a 1 1/2 circle scallop punch, and a small square punch. You will also need a pink and yellow material to cut from. Cut out one piece from the 1 3/4, one from the 1 1/2 circle, and two pieces from the 1 1/2 scallop circle. Take one piece of the scallop and take the 1 3/4 punch and punch the side out. Take the punched piece and place it on to of the other scallop to outline the piece that has been cut. This will act as a guide for the punch. Punch this piece to create the last of the two wings. To put the bird together, use the bigger circle for the head. Place adhesive tape on the head and place it on top of the smaller. Put adhesive on the front of the wings. Place the wings behind the body so that they stick out on the sides. Next, punch a small piece of pink material with the square punch. Cut it in half diagonally and place it off center in the head. Next, take a brown maker and draw the eyes in. Lastly, take the other piece of the pink material to complete the beak. Your little chick is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades