When you hear the word "watercolor," the image of Monet sitting in his garden in Giverny slowly whittling monumental versions of his garden's lillies on canvas probably comes to mind. But you don't have to be a superstar painter to be able to create beautiful watercolor prints.
Watch this tutorial to see how to make a "Thank You" card using a stamp and a few markers. You will see how to adjust the marker ink to turn it into a faded and whimsical watercolor effect. This is a gorgeous project and will make you appear as a pro painter!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades