This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category where you will learn how to make a mini Big Shot Box with Stampin' Up! For this you got to use the Bigz Die Box #2. Cut a Whisper white card stock at 6" x 11", place it on the die box and run it through the machine to get the box template. Cut off one edge of the template along the score line with scissors. This will be the top part of the open box. Now fold the bottom part of the box along the score line. Take a strip of cottage wall designer paper and punch a line of border using an Eyelet border punch. Attach this border piece to the straight side of the template using a sticky strip. Watch the video to learn how to fold the box, decorate it and finish the project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades