In this video, we learn how to make an owl with Stampin' Up punches. First, cut out two dark brown scallop circles, then two light brown scallop circles. After this, cut out two orange flowers, two black small circles, three white circles, and an orange heart. To put these together, cut one of the dark brown punches in half so you have two pieces. Then, cut off half the flower on both of the flower shapes. Next, put all the pieces together, using the dark brown for the face along with white and black for the eyes. Next, apply the other circles and the orange for the feet, then allow to dry and save in your punch book!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades