Dawn Griffith demonstrate simple and easy way of making paper flowers using card stock paper and wall paper. First take pink card stock and using XL fancy flower cutter punch 8 flowers. You can take card stock or any designer wall paper which is a thin paper when compared to card stock, so you do not need to wet paper like in card stock. Next spray water on flower cut card stock paper and squish up into a tight ball. Do like this for all 8 flower cuts. Then gently unfold all squished paper ball. Now stack flower cuts on top of each other and place it on mat pack and using paper piercer punch a hole through center of all flower cuts. Take a silver brad and put it through the center of flower cut and close brad in the back of flower. Now for the cottage wall designer paper stack up every other color and punch a hole, then use silver brad in the center and close it in the back of flower. You won't need to use water on designer paper. Now take first layer of flower and squish it together really tight. Then squish rest of the flowers around the center.Once you get all the flower cuts altogether, then gently open up the flower. depending on how much you want it to open. That's it. A beautiful,fabulous flower is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades