In this tutorial, we learn how to make a pig out of punches. First, you will need to have white paper, pink paper, and black paper. You will also need punches that are in star shapes, different circle sizes, oblong shapes, and a flower shape. TO put this together, first glue a small heart shape to the bottom of the oblong shape and set to dry. Next, take a large pink circle and place two white dots and black dots on top to make the face. Next, draw two black circles onto a smaller pink circle, then glue onto the face under the eyes. Next, glue triangles on top of the head for the ears. Now, apply your oblong shape onto the bottom to make the neck and you will be finished with your cute pig!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades