Demonstrator Dawn Griffith offers a short tutorial on how to make a simple and cute birthday card. First you will use white paper to make your base card. Then use a scallop edge punch to scallop some green designer paper, which you will glue to the top of your card. Tie some white ribbon around the top and trim for a clean look. Use a greeting stamp to stamp a message onto the bottom right front of your card. Create a center image by adhering white paper on black card stock, stamp the white paper with a birthday cake image in black ink and use yellow and green markers to color in the cake. When the image is complete, put it on the front center of the card and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades