In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a stained glass picture frame. This video is from Artists Resource. You will need a Marabu GlasArt kit, some white spirit, a china graph pencil, scissors, a ruler, sheets of scrap paper, lead tape and a picture frame. Take the frame and remove the clips. With the ruler and china graph pencil mark off and draw 6" squares. Rub off the center lines with a tissue. This is where the photo will fit. Next you fill the squares with the glass paint; using different color for adjacent squares. Once all the squares are painted, cut off and stick lead strips along the lines in between the squares and finally along the border of the inner big square. Then paste the photo on the backing sheet, put it behind the glass and put the clips on. And your stained glass photo frame is ready!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades