In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a stamped notepad cover. Put the note pad on the edge of a bigger sheet of paper, draw the outline and cut the paper along the lines. The paper should be longer than the notepad. Put the note pad on top of the paper aligned with one end and fold the other end of the paper. Remove the paper and crease it properly along the scoring lines. Depending on the theme you want for the cover, apply the required ink with sponge on the paper. Then put the masks on the paper and stamp the paper with the selected stamp as per the design. Wipe off the masks and remove them and your designed cover is ready. Now apply some adhesive to the inside of the cover on the folding part and stick it to the notepad and you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades