In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Tractor using Stampin' Up punches. First, you will need to punch out a black scallop circle, another black circle, two yellow circles, a yellow square, and four green square shapes. After you have these cut out, you will glue the black scallop circle to the yellow circle so it's underneath. Then, take the green piece and glue it with the other yellows to create the shape of the tractor. Glue the circles at the bottom to make the wheels, then save this in your punch book to use in the future!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades