First of all you need an acrylic block, stamping pad, packet of rubber bands and a piece of paper. Open the rubber band packet and then you have to choose several rubber bands which are of same size. Now you have to get these rubber bands on your acrylic block. You can also use a wooden block or an old stamp instead of acrylic block. Now you have to sort out the rubber bands so that they are placed in order with a gap of around a quarter of an inch between each one. You also have to adjust these rubber bands so that they are flat and straight. Now when the whole block is covered by rubber bands then you have to place the stamping pad over the block so that all the rubber bands are covered by ink. Now take the white sheet of paper and then place the block over it. Press it hard so that the impression is imprinted on the paper. That‚Äôs it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades