This video shows you how to stencil a t-shirt with inks. Tape the t-shirt onto a piece of cardboard with masking tape. Lay the stencil on the t-shirt and tape some blank paper at the edges to ensure that there is no splashing on the sides. Some mist paint in blue Hawaiian is used. You do not need to apply a lot of it. Add some orange paint too. To make the print permanent, you must take out the cardboard put the t-shirt on the ironing board with the design uppermost. Cover the design with a clean cloth and iron on a low setting. Do not use steam ironing. You can also just freely spray the paint on, and in this case it is better to let the whole shirt dry for about an hour before ironing. Small stencils can be added too, using a brush.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades