In this tutorial we learn how to stencil your own t-shirt. Start off by grabbing your plain shirt and placing paper inside of it so it doesn't bleed to the back. After this, paint your background on the shirt in your desired color. From here, place what stencil you want on the top of the shirt and then paint inside of it. When you are finished painting it, carefully remove the stencil from the shirt. After this, you will need to let the shirt dry completely so it doesn't bleed at all. You can also use a hair dryer to help the process along!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades