In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to use markers & water to create a watercolor stamp look. You can use rubber and acrylic stamp for this. You will need water based markers, minimister and card stock. Select you stamp and color it with markers as you would do in a painting. For example, you can color the leaves green and flowers red. You can also apply different shades. Then spray water with the minimister and stamp the image. Just stamp and lift, don't keep it too long on the card stock. You can spray again and stamp it again. This image will be lighter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades