In this tutorial, we learn how to use the rubber stamp technique wet paper watercoloring. This is easy and fast and it will create a water colored background on your cards! First, dip your stamps into the watercolor and then stamp them onto your paper. Either wait for these to dry or dry them with a blow dryer. Once it's dry, go over the image again with the stamps and the watercolor. From here, it will appear more bold and decorative. Then, let this dry and start to decorate with ribbon, glitter, or anything else you want to put on it! Have fun with this and make it unique to your tastes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades