CreativeXpress shares a video regarding the usage of the Yudu personal screen printer. Put the plastic foil over the design you want on your t-shirt and turn on the light on the printer. This will cause the design from the page to be transfered onto the foil. Then you simply place the shirt onto the foil and place a good amount of ink on top of the foil. Use the squeegee to spread the ink over the design and onto the shirt. Let it dry for a bit, then iron the shirt using a cloth or piece of paper between the shirt and iron. Do this for about 3 or 4 minutes and it's ready for the washing machine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades