In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a stained glass mirror. This video is from Artists Resource. You will need a Marabu GlasArt kit, some spirit, a china graph pencil, scissors, a ruler, masking tape, a container to mix your paint, an object to draw an oval shape, Marabu outliner paint, a mirror and peel off dolphin stickers. Take a few dolphin peel offs and stick them on the face of the mirror; on the edges, to form a design. Place the oval shape object in the center of the mirror and draw the outline with china graph pencil. Mix blue and green color and paint the dolphins with this color. Apply blue color to the background. Now peel off the stickers and apply the outliner paint on the outline of the dolphins. Do the outline of the oval shape also. You can add any other designs or colors of your choice. And your stained glass mirror is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades