In this video, we learn how to make a gift Christmas jar with Stampin' Up! First, take any type of jar you want to collect money in. After this, rinse out the inside and remove the labels off of the bottle and measure them. Now, take a piece of card stock and cut it out to make the length of the label from the bottle. Now, decorate the bottle with different Christmas decorations and then tape it onto the jar or bottle. Next, add on different types of felt cut outs to the jar as well. To finish this, tie a ribbon around the cap and then apply a tag that says "enjoy" in Christmas lettering. Fill this with change and give to someone for Christmas as a great gift!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades