This video will show viewers how to create Elmo and cookie monster using punches made from Stampin' Up stamp punches. In order to make these characters, you will need a blue and an red sculpt circle punch a smaller black circle punch, an orange and 4 white circle punch, and 4 smaller black circle punch. In order to make the cookie monster shape, take the large ruffled circle punch as the head, and cut the black circle in half, placing it on the bottom half of the circle. This will be the mouth. For the eyes, place one of the smaller black dots in each of the larger white ones and place them on the top half of the blue circle for the eyes. Finally, finish by cutting a small tan circle in half to place a cookie in his mouth. For Elmo, repeat the procedure with the mouth and the eyes, placing the small orange circle in between the mouth and the eyes to form the nose. By following these steps, you now have two cute Sesame Street characters made from Stampin' Up punches.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades