In this tutorial, we learn how to make a monkey with Stampin' Up punches. First, you will need to punch out all the appropriate punches that you need to make this. Once you have them, start to assemble by starting with the head. Place the eyes and the mouth on the appropriate spots, then use a black pen to add in further details on the face. As you continue, make sure to glue the different pieces together until you reach the bottom. Once you are done, add any additional details with the black pen, then save this in your punch book for future use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades